FREE SHIPPING ON EVERY ORDERS
[Limited Quantity] - Will sell out fast! If out of stock!
- 30-day no risk return policy
- 99% reviewers recommend this product
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Safe & Secure Checkouts
- Money Back Guarantee
- Insured Worldwide Shipping
BE SURE YOU LAND THE NEXT BIG CATCH WITH THIS TOOL!
The Alabama Rig makes any fishing trip more enjoyable. It combines a school of struggling swim-baits with bass-attracting action to double your chances of catching your next big fish.
With five arms to hold your lures and five shiny attention-grabbing sinkers, The Alabama Rig is that one mean rig that even the toughest fish cannot resist.
- Catch multiple fish at once
- Imitates a school of shad swimming
- Attract bass from far distances
The Alabama Rig looks like a feast of fresh shad, tempting even the most finicky fish. Designed for ultralight fishing. It lets you present all sorts of baits in many different ways.
IF YOU AREN'T THROWING ONE OF THESE, THEN YOU ARE MISSING OUT.
The shiny sinkers beneath the rig flash, even mimicking air bubbles just like a school of shad, making strikes hard to resist.
- Equipped with five super-strong, heat-treated stainless steel wires to ensure strength, flexibility, and durability with brilliant color to capture fish's attention.
- High-quality snaps and swivels convenient to rig it with a variety of lures
- Equipped with rotating metal sequins, create nice moves and constantly flash to attract fish.
- Can be rigged to resemble a small school of baitfish by attaching swimbaits or can be shaped to fish crankbaits, frogs, spinnerbaits, or soft plastics.
- Lightweight to carry, a great addition to your fishing tools. You are worth it!
The fish will love it. You’ll love it too. It's the perfect, proven way to catch bass all day long.
Q1：HOW DO YOU SPREAD OUT ITS ARMS?
A2：Pull the arm that's on the bottom straight down at about 45 degrees. Do the same to the other 4, space them evenly with the two lower ones mirroring each other as well as the top two.
Q2：WHAT TYPE OF LURES DO YOU ADD?
A2：It all depends on the species of fish you're targeting. You can use one set of lures for Bass, another for Trout. As long as your lures are attractive enough, a school of them will easily draw any big game fish in like a magnet to you.
X Alabama Rigs (21.5cm / 18g)
We ship to 127 countries, including US, CA, AU and all countries in Europe.
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 14 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
Money Back Guarantee: If your items arrive damaged or becomes defective within 30 days of normal usage, we will gladly issue out a replacement or refund.
24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24 hour time frame, 7 days a week.
Safe & Secure Checkouts: We use state-of-the-art SSL Secure encryption to keep your personal and financial information 100% protected